Students graduating with a degree in the Arts, Humanities and Languages from the University of Cambodia will be:
- confident in understanding and communicating in the English language;
- equipped with a broad knowledge in Asian culture, politics and economics;
- well-prepared with an in-depth familiarity with their chosen subject-major;
- competent in critical and analytical thinking;
- flexible in their outlook because of a rounded education outside their major; and able to find and compete for jobs locally and abroad.
Graduates from these programs, and especially our English ones, can expect to find jobs in, for example, teaching English, education, translation services, culture, social work, local community services, the media, governmental and other organizations, tourism, and embassies where there is contact with non-Cambodians.
RESOURCES AND FACILITIES
The University of Cambodia has the following to further enhance the learning experience of our students:
- the Toshu Fukami Library and UC E-Library- one of the best in Cambodia;
- a Computer Lab, as well as an IT Center and a Virtual Library;
- the Centre for English Studies, with its own Language Laboratory to help increase students’ capabilities in English; and
- the Student Development Center to help students develop their leadership potential; and to provide information and support regarding internships and career and job opportunities.